What Information We Collect?
We collect different types of information from our Users:
- Information which you provide us voluntarily when you respond to communications from us or communicate with us via email such as first and last name, email address, gender.
- We collect specific types of connection details and information with regard to your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as: device’s unique identifiers (IMEI, MAC address), browser fingerprinting, IP address and geo-location data.
How Is It Collected?
We collect information about you when you fill in a contact form or email us directly. We also can get non-Personal Information from Your device using various standard technologies, such as cookies, digital identifiers, log files or other similar technologies.
Why Is It Being Collected?
How will it be used?
We use your Personal Information for the purposes listed below:
- To communicate with your and to process any of your requests to exercise your User Rights;
- To set up, manage and update your account;
- To perform research, technical diagnostics, analytics or statistical purposes;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity;
Who Will It Be Shared With?
We may also share your information with third parties in the following situations:
- If we think doing so is necessary to protect the rights, property, security, safety of us or our users.
- Investigation and prevent fraudulent or illegal activity.
A 'cookie' is a small text file that is downloaded onto your Access Device when you visit a website and that enables the website to obtain certain information from your browser, such as your preferences. Cookies allow us to maximize your experience using the Website by increasing its functionality and allowing the Website to remember information and selections as you move from page to page and from a visit to visit, depending on the cookie. A cookie does not harm Your Access Device nor does it contain any viruses or other malware and also used to help ensure that the advertisements you see online are relevant to you and your interests.
Protection of Minors
Csgobetting.life is an online gambling information portal and as such none of its marketing content, products, services or promotions are appropriate for, or targeted at, children and visitors under the age of 18 years (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction).
The Site bears no responsibility for the actions taken by children or visitors under the age of 18 based on the content found on Csgobetting.life, or any of its sub-domains and pages.
What Are Your Rights?
You have a number of rights under data protection law in relation to the way we process your personal data. These are set out below:
- A right to access personal data held by us about you.
- Request further clarification as to our use of your personal information.
- A right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you.
- A right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you.
Third Party Services
You should always review their privacy practices carefully before providing Personal Information to such third parties.
If you have any general questions, comments and requests about Csgobetting.life or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us here.